Behold, the Caesar’s Bath meme! List five things that people in your circle of friends or peer group are wild about, but you can’t really understand the fuss over. To use the words of Caesar (from History of the World Part I), “Nice. Nice. Not thrilling . . . but nice.” *
1. 80 music - Why is "Pour Some Sugar on Me" such a huge deal? It should have never left the eighties. Why is it being played at Bucks and Rosies EVERY single time I am there? It's a mystery to me.
2. Country music. Once again - i just don't get it.
3. I can't think of this one right now.
4. I can't think of this one either.
5. Terry Redlin - a.k.a. the Duck Art. No offense to anyone, i mean, don't argue about taste, it's personal blah blah blah. and honestly, i can't think of too many of my actual friends who have it but it seems like EVERY household in this state and the three surrounding ones, have some kind of a duck art reprint on the wall. what is the big deal?