Wednesday, September 13, 2006

it's really unreal to write this:

Dear friends,

On my last day here, I wanted to thank you all for being such amazing colleagues, friends and mentors to me. This was my first job after college and I have not only grown professionally but have been treated with so much warmth and kindness by all of you. I will always treasure that and take these experiences with me to England and later to Australia. I have very bitter-sweet feelings, on one hand I am sad to leave Vermillion and all the friends I’ve made here, on the other hand, I can’t wait to start a new chapter of my life with this wonderful man who doesn’t know what he is getting into by marrying me. Thank you all for being so kind and generous to me in these last 4 years.

My best wishes to you all.

Sincerely,

Agnese

No comments: