Friday, October 24, 2008

My friend asked me today why I have not written here for a while. I wasn't sure how to answer. Because I think it might be the right time to give this space a little vacation. I don't want to feel like I have to write in here. I want this to flow free. Last few weeks, months have been ... busy with other things. In the 'older entries' section you'll find that I have written here numerous entries on Friday nights.

After the Friday afternoon office wine glass... or two....

The entries have been a little more sappy than I would like... Next day I tend to re-read and wonder about my judgement...

In my case, things like this need to flow free. I can't force them. I can't make myself doing them they have to come from within.

So I will wait. And not feel the pressure.

Adios amigos - until next time!

No comments: