Saturday, April 05, 2014

Flying through gold and white light

I had an amazing dream last night. I was standing at a window and as I looked outside, there was a wall of fire and dust coming towards me. I don't know what it was, it looked like a nuclear explosion or something similar. I tried to run for the door but returned because it was happening so fast that there was no point running from it.

I was scared because I knew I was going to die but the fear was more for the physical part of dying. At the same time I got excited and said to someone "I am going to meet Jesus". When the fire reached us,  I didn't even notice the transition. All I knew was that I was flying upwards - towards Jesus. The flight itself felt warm - through golden and white light. I didn't see anything except for the gold and white light but I felt peace and happiness in that journey.

And then I woke up - happy.

1 comment:

Mybuilderswarehouse said...

Thank you admin!!
Find The Elegant Craftsmanship with an intelect to provide the market with on trend, high quality and niche designer Bathware products.

ToTi: The New Collection of Bathware products
ToTi