Monday, June 11, 2007

in the in-between

Last night at 1 am we got back to England. This last month, travelling has been our full time job. I have been keep a diary on the Norway trip and I promise you stories of living in the woods and cars breaking down on small mountain roads and beauty so amazing that it takes your breath away. But that will be after I get it all typed up and put on the web in some shape or form. It was an amazing trip and will stay in my memory for a long long time.

On Wednesday we are flying off to the unknown promised land. The suitcases are almost packed, the last of the details to take care of are going to be taken care of in the next two days and then... we are fully dependent on God.

I would tell more but I think instead I will go and catch up on eveyrone's blogs to see what I've missed.

No comments: