Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Who is the crazy one here?

It's 8:45 pm and I am on the train heading home. There are not many people in the carriage, one in every 4 seats, maybe.

The guy sitting about 12 rows in front of me has his computer open and running and he's holding it about a foot from his face and having an in-depth conversation with his computer. No, he's not just holding it by his face, it looks like he's trying to stick his face in the screen and see what's on the other side.

When I first noticed this I thought I was seeing things.

Then I thought that he's losing it because he's obviously having a very deep conversation.

Then he looks up at me and holds his stare like I am the crazy one for looking at him because hello - doesn't everyone hold their computer by their face and have a chat with it?!

Then I notice the mobile internet plug hanging off.

Skype - you are beautiful! Even at the expense of looking crazy!

No comments: