Saturday, June 14, 2008

One year ago...

I got an email this morning from the most organised person I know - Neil's mom. The first line said "Well, Well, Kiddley Winks you have now been in Australia a whole year." We didn't even remember this but she knew that exactly one year ago, on June 13 we boarded the plane and took off to seek our new adventure in Australia. This has been an amazing journey.

If I had to describe it just a word, I would say it has been "blessed". The windows of heaven have opened up above our lives and blessings have been pumped in beyond what we could have even dreamed of.

I remember before we came, I was expecting to be stretched a little. And we have been. Of course that there were uncertain times and some low times and hard times. But through them we kept on trucking and trusting and it all has been an amazing journey. Through those difficult and uncertain times God was working behind the scenes and a lot of things have been orchestrated and worked out for good when we didn't even know it.

I have loved this time of my life. With my husband next to me and God's blessings over me - I would never want to change a thing about it.

1 comment:

yellowgirl said...

A YEAR?! You've been there a YEAR??!! Oh my. Time goes so fast. Don't blink, before you know it we'll all have 5 kids, in college, and be wondering where the time went...