Thursday, April 14, 2011

Sugar free

Hey, have I told you that I am still not eating sugar? I have no idea how long it's been but I think I am starting to forget what chocolate tastes like. I think I am ok with that.

Pros:
I got my tests back and my immunity is certainly improved and issues I was fighting seem to be under control

I have lost about ... 3 kg without trying

I feel good

I can't say that I miss sugar, it took a while, I have to admit, and there are still certain times of the month when I want something sweet but fruit seem to do the trick now


Cons:
It's no fun when people are celebrating birthdays

Desserts have this evil way of looking really delicious so even if I don't want it with my belly, I sometimes still want it with my eyes

I have to find other things to eat when people dig into their chocolate cake because I start feeling sorry for myself

I miss the comfort factor of chocolate

No comments: