Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Whitsundays

OK, so lesson number one is that photoshop is still an awesome program.

Maybe we were not taken to the places where it looks like the photo in the previous post but this is about the closest to a pristine beach that we saw:



(that's our boat unloading us)

Granted, there are something like 100 islands (I am just guessing here so don't quote me), and I am sure that the those sorts of places are the furthest away (as it always works out) but we didn't see them.

I can say that the sand on Whitehaven beach was pretty spectacular. Apparently it's silica (once again, I have no idea what that means) but it did shine our jewellery up nicely.



Anyway, we had a great time. It was relaxing and it was lovely to spend a day with N since between his and my work schedules we had not seen each other in a while.

No comments: