Monday, May 14, 2012

cinemagr.am


Having a geeky husband has its benefits - I get to hear (sometimes too much) of the cool apps and gadgets first and if there is something I don't know how to use or install, he is happy to help me out.  


The creativity on the web with various apps that people come up with is AMAZING! There are so many cool things that can be made with a simple phone and (most of the time) a free app. My latest interest is cinemagr.am - it allows you to take animated photos and then put a filter on top of it. What's cool about it is what people out there have created (two really cool examples underneath). 


Created with cinemagr.am

loading... 
Created by an unknown user


loading... 
Created by D90X 


I had to try my hand in this as well, so here is my little pumpkin. The one funny thing is that I tried several times to create a photo but if it involves a person, you gotta be clever how it's presented as it runs a risk of looking really creepy :)


loading...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is AWESOME!! I have to try it and create something like this too. Love watching Daniel move his head:)