Saturday, February 16, 2008

Evening of Feb 14

This year we got a bottle of wine and went to the beach. There is nothing more relaxing than waves and salty air and seagull cries.


I don't think I am the only one thinking that. I love this picture of the family walk on the beach. I bet it was their Valentines days date.

There was another guy who was taking a walk with his dog.


And a guy who was surfing.
And there was us. Just sitting and listening to the waves.


At moments like that I am so full of thankfullness to God for where He has brought me and what He has given me. I am so blessed to have people in my life who I love and who love me.



When I was living in Verm, I often told people that I miss the sound of waves and the smell of an ocean. Who would have ever thought that we will be living here someday, in this gorgeous spot on this beautiful planet. We are so blessed!

No comments: