Saturday, July 02, 2011

Little baby M



This was taken at 9 weeks, I am 16 weeks now, so the baby is almost twice the size. In fact this week apparently the baby is the size of an avocado.


Photo from Baby Centre

It totally doesn't feel/look that way. I do have a little belly but I don't think it has much to do with the baby, more with last night's big dinner... So I don't know where little Rupert (as Neil calls him/her in a ridiculous British accent) is hiding. I will ask for an ultrasound in my next appointment on Wednesday.

The only indication that I am pregnant is the fact that I still start gagging uncontrollably (it's pretty hilarious) if I walk in a place that smells bad, good smells don't bother me. I am tired most of the time in afternoons and whenever I look in the mirror I have to laugh, I don't hide tiredness very well. That and maybe I am a little bit hungrier than I've been pre-pregnancy but not that huge of a difference. The crazies of first trimester bloating, headaches, non stop eating, mood swings, and all the rest (which I think I handled pretty well if I may say so myself) are gone.

No comments: