- The chubby thighs and the rolls on his upper thighs as well as ankles
- The way he smiles when he first wakes up and one of us walks up to him - his smiling is so pure and sweet and cute
- The sounds he makes when he tries to talk
- The way he plays with his hands and his little fingers that are still short and chubby (and so delicious!)
- The way he falls asleep on his own. It makes me so proud that in just a few short weeks he's mastered this thing that was so tough on all of us.
- The way he looks up at me when he is feeding. If he's content and in a good mood and has had enough he will look up with his big blue eyes and give me a smile. It's such a cute smile!
- The way he looks at his daddy when they play - there is a bond that cannot be broken. I love my boys!
Wednesday, May 02, 2012
Mamas favourite things at the moment
at 7:18 AM